Payments Etc specialise in payment processing and corporate foreign exchange. We provide highly competitive exchange rates offering businesses of all sizes opportunities to save money and increase their profits.
Our corporate foreign exchange service is tailored to your exact requirements, ensuring that your switch to our service is effortless. We understand the complexity and time-consuming nature of processing payments through self-service systems that are typically offered by FX companies. Therefore, we provide the easiest way to make your international payments at the lowest possible cost without the hassle of using a self-service system.
- We provide highly competitive exchange rates typically reserved for large corporations, offering even the smallest businesses an opportunity to save money
- Payments Etc provides the most simplified foreign payment service – no complex self-service systems
- We accept payment instructions in any format (even as simple as scanned invoices)
- Our service can make significant time and cost savings for your business
- International payment network offering payments to 212 countries in over 35 currencies
- Our local payment service is available in more than 35 countries meaning that your beneficiary will receive the full value of your payment
- We do all the hard work for you, with flexible services tailored to your exact requirements
- Our additional services such as outsourced invoice processing, accounts payable process optimisation and consulting can further reduce your overheads
- Simple forward contracts to help protect your business from fluctuating exchange rates
- Registered with HMRC under the Money Laundering Regulations and with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Payment Services Regulations
- Easy to sign up with a dedicated Account Manager who will always be your single point of contact
- British company with head office in the City of London and a dedicated processing centre in Hertfordshire
- Segregated client account at Barclays Bank Plc meaning that your funds are secure and used only for your trade
Call us on 020 3874 5335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.