BENEFITS...FOR BRITISH BUSINESSES
- Your products or services will be actively promoted worldwide by our partners, sponsors and other associated organisations.
- is suitable for new and existing exporters of British made or designed products and services. Whether you have a unique consumer invention, a service that works in other global markets or a business-to-business product.
- will benefit from our own global marketing initiatives, and those of our partners and international sponsors.
- is for any business serious about growing their sales through exporting and promoting their products or services to buyers worldwide, including agents, wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
- will provide the quickest and easiest way for buyers around the world to source British designed or made products and services from one convenient location.
- will allow buyers to register interest in specific sectors, services and/or products, and notify them when new relevant companies register. We aim to register agents, wholesalers, retailers and public sector buyers in every major global market.
Registration is quick and straightforward; just fill in your company details and upload your product or service information to start selling worldwide immediately.
For any business serious about growing their sales through exporting, GreatBritishStore.com professionally promotes their products or services to buyers worldwide, including agents, wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
If you're a business registered in the UK looking to sell into other global markets, GreatBritishStore.com will promote your products and services worldwide, allowing you to reach new markets and customers cost-effectively, with the minimum of effort. Registering and listing your products or services is easy, takes only a few minutes, and costs just £199 + VAT per year.
GreatBritishStore.com provides an exceptional opportunity for you to showcase and sell your British products or services. Buyers worldwide are keen to import more British products and services to meet the growing demand for products 'Made or Designed in Britain'.